SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Golden girl Jessica Ennis scores style points in Alexander McQueen frock
Millions watched her power to victory in the heptathlon after years of intensive training.
So it’s no surprise that gold medal winner Jessica Ennis took a moment to indulge in some downtime on Wednesday, kicking off her trainers and enjoying a makeover.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The 26-year-old looked delighted to swap her Olympics kit for a coral, pleated dress created by British fashion house Alexander McQueen.
Perhaps the Duchess of Cambridge, whose wedding dress was designed by the iconic brand, gave her inspiration when the pair met last week.
The athlete looked stunning after her makeover.
Her hair had been swept into a chic side bun, and a team of make-up artists had created a natural, glowing look.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.