SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Sarah Jessica Parker set for uber fashionable turn on 'Glee'
Sarah Jessica Parker has been recruited to bring some Sex and the City magic to hit TV show Glee.
The actress will once again play a New Yorker working for Vogue magazine when she appears on the high school drama next season as the online editor.
And executive producer Ian Brennan has revealed that her character will be "sort of frazzled, eccentric, hilarious. It’s going to be good.”
What’s more, Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy took to Twitter to share more gossip about the star’s upcoming multi-episode stint.
“Guess who’s helping us with Sarah Jessica Parker’s costumes on GLEE? The amazing Anna Wintour,” he tweeted to his 93,000-strong following.
This is quite an achievement for the show's costume department, as he is referring to the editor of US Vogue and someone who is widely considered the most powerful woman in fashion.
The 47-year-old mum-of-three isn’t the first A-lister to make a guest appearance on Glee.
She follows in the footsteps of Britney Spears and Gwyneth Paltrow – though we’re pretty certain Sarah's cameo will be the most stylish to date.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.