SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
London 2012: How the athletes will dress to impress
Almost as much interest as the contents of Danny Boyle's opening ceremony are the outfits that the athletes from around the world will wear.
Leading the style field expect to see the Americans in Ralph Lauren and the Italians in Giorgio Armani.
And, of course, our men and women will be in Stella McCartney for Adidas.
The Spaniards haven't been quite so fortunate, with their uniforms coming in for a certain amount of criticism.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.