SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Blake Lively comes down to earth after swapping towering heels for comfy flats
Her Gossip Girl character is rarely spotted without a sky-high pair of heels, but off-screen it seems Blake Lively favours more down-to-earth footwear.
The 24-year-old was seen shooting scenes for the hit TV series in New York wearing towering strappy sandals to go with sea-blue, plunging dress that made the most of her enviable physique.
But between takes, the blonde bombshell swapped the skyscrapers for a pair of flat espadrilles.
She was filming the final season of the show with her co-star Chace Crawford.
Blake may feel sad about the end of the series, but she has no need to worry about finding work.
The beauty has already made a name for herself in the film industry, having taken lead parts in movies including The Town and Green Lantern, where she met her boyfriend Ryan Reynolds.
She started dating the 35-year-old in October, following a brief, high-profile romance with Leonardo DiCaprio.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.