SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Songstress Lana Del Rey works 'LA noir' as new face of H&M
With a Vogue cover under her belt and a Mulberry bag named after her, Lana Del Rey is making a name for herself in the fashion world.
And she's set to make more waves in the industry after teaming up with high street giant H&M.
The singer has been announced as the new face of the Swedish retailer, who describe her as "the perfect choice".
"We were looking for a style icon and singer to model our fall collection and so Lana Del Rey was the perfect choice," said a spokesperson.
"We think she shows our fall fashion in a very inspiring way."
In the first shots from her new modelling gig the retro star sports a pale pink angora jumper topped off with her signature beehive and heavy eyeliner.
Donald Schneider, H&M's creative director, said the mood of the shoot was "very LA noir."
It's another coup for H&M, who have enjoyed massive success recently after teaming up with several high-end designers including Versace and Lanvin.
The Video Games hitmaker has recorded a cover of Blue Velvet for a short film that will be released in September via the brand’s website.
Edits of the film will then be used for TV commercials.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.