SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Caring Natalia Vodianova helps flood victims in Russia
Natalia Vodianova is one of the world's busiest supermodels and a mother-of-three.
But the 30-year-old still makes time to help those in need, as she demonstrated on Tuesday by carrying out humanitarian aid.
Together with volunteers, she assisted those who suffered as a result of recent floods in Krymsk, a town in her native Russia.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Dressed casually in jeans and flats, the natural beauty bought essential items including water and nappies for the victims.
Natalia is no stranger to charity work.
She founded the Naked Heart Foundation, a philanthropic organisation that strives to provide a safe and inspiring environment for youngsters in urban Russia.
She was inspired to start the charity after visiting Russia with her son Lucas and realising there were no suitable places for him to play.
The organisation’s first play park was build in 2006 and since nearly 38 more have been built.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.