SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Victoria Beckham's tangerine dream is a winner with the stars
Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham once said that her quickly-selling line is mostly inspired by what she actually wants to wear.
And what she wanted to wear on Monday night was bright and bold.
The former Spice Girls star dazzled in a tangerine knee-length fitted dress with cross back straps and an exposed zip from her sports luxe Spring/Summer 2012 collection.
If it looks familiar, it’s because the star has worn it once before in the two-tone nude and cream version.
And several stars have also shown off the stunning creation, which retails for around £1,650.
Superstar songstress Jennifer Lopez showed off her gorgeous curves in the frock, while model Abbey Crouch wore it on a recent trip to Dubai.
Victoria paired the dress with a pair of nude Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe skyscrapers that accentuated her pins.
Her husband David looked equally chic in his suit, and the couple held hands at the swanky bash held by their manager Simon Fuller and Victoria’s designer friend Roland Mouret.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.