SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Hot new style from the streets of Paris
We love the quirky outfits that the fashionistas and style bloggers sported during Paris’ Haute Couture Week.
From the Grand Palais to the Jardin du Louvre and every fashionable venue in between, they gave the catwalk models some hot competition.
Having lived in the French capital for many years, Diane Kruger knows how to do Parisian chic – as she demonstared in a cute, pleated skater dress and black beret combination.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
And journalist Esther Quek gave a masterclass androgynous style with her baby pink tux and bow tie.
Anna Dello Russo, the editor-at-large of Vogue Japan, also pushed the envelope as usual.
One of the 50-year-old's standout outfits was a pink minidress with cutout side panels at the Dior presentation.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.