SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Kim and Kanye pick up wedding dress inspiration in Paris
They have only been dating for a few months.
But Kim Kardashian may well have picked up a few wedding dress ideas at Paris Couture Week should Kanye West pop the question.
The couple were spotted eyeing a long ivory gown from their front row seats at the Stephane Rolland show.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
With its figure-hugging silhouette and fringed cape, it might not be typical bridal wear, but reality TV queen Kim has been displaying a more flamboyant style since striking up a romance with Kanye.
She has ramped up the sex appeal with sartorial choices befitting a rap king’s girlfriend.
The pair watched as the French designer unveiled a selection of his signature satin evening dresses and long crepe de chine gowns with heavy draping.
But instead of the usual vivid colours, he opted for a muted palette of black, white and caramel.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.