SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Back to the family business for newlywed Margherita Missoni at Milan show
She wed her racing driver love Eugenio Amos last weekend.
But it was back to business for heiress Margherita Missoni on Monday as she attended a fashion show for her family's highly successful eponymous brand.
Beaming from ear to ear at Milan Fashion Week Menswear, the newlywed was spotted showing off her wedding ring to friend and fashion writer Suzy Menkes.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
She watched the brand’s latest offerings come to life with her mother Angela, who is creative director of the brand, and her grandparents Ottavio and Rosita, who founded the label in 1953.
Margherita looked lovely in a black patterned maxi dress that she teamed with a white turban.
In 2007, the 27-year-old moved to New York to pursue acting.
But three years later, she rejoined the family business as accessories designer, creating a first collection of sunglasses for Spring/Summer 2010 followed by a new range of bags for Autumn/Winter 2011.
Returning to the Missoni empire it wasn’t an easy step for the heiress.
“For me, it was admitting I’m coming home,” she told the Daily Telegraph in 2010.
“It was like saying to my mother, ‘I’ll be back in your life.’”
Thanks to her stunning looks, Margherita recently starred in both the editorial and television campaign for Missoni’s collaboration with high street store Target.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.