SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Spanish beauty Princess Letizia wows the US with her stunning style
In her native Spain, she is renowned for her fashion sense.
But Princess Letizia’s uber-chic wardrobe attracted the attention of onlookers in the States during an official visit with her husband Prince Felipe last week.
The Spanish beauty showed off an array of stunning outfits as she attended meetings with business and scientific leaders.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
One of the standouts was a mid-length snake print skirt that she combined with a classic white shirt and cream cardigan for a visit to the Cervantes Institute in New York.
She finished off the muted ensemble with suede nude heels and a beige clutch.
And she wowed onlookers in a sleek black dress with a keyhole feature at the inaugural dinner of the XVII US Spain Council Forum in Jersey City.
Wearing intricate, intertwined braids, the confident mother-of-two had certainly put her most glamorous foot forward for the event.
The following day, she brought a splash of colour to Boston in a fuchsia ensemble.
Other fabulous outfits included a Chanel style beige tweed skirt suit and a knee-length pale pink dress.
And her demure cigarette-trouser suit was the perfect choice for a visit to the Emily Dickinson Primary School in New York.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.