SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Surprise wedding for Agyness Deyn and Giovanni Ribisi
Most people didn’t even know they were dating.
But clearly Agyness Deyn’s romance with actor Giovanni Ribisi has been serious for some time since the couple married in Los Angeles at the weekend.
British model Agyness, 29, and Giovanni, 37, are believed to have tied the knot at the city’s County Registrar. And his representative later confirmed the happy news.
According to California newspaper Crown City News, they were seen “passionately kissing” while standing in line.
And they told the reporter they were getting married and had been dating “for a while”.
It is the first marriage for Agyness and the second for Giovanni, who split from former wife Mariah O’Brien in 2001.
They have a daughter, Lucia, together.
Days after tying the knot Giovanni – who shot to fame playing Phoebe’s brother Frank in Friends – made an appearance at the premiere of his new film, Ted.
But anyone hoping to catch a glimpse of his new bride was out of luck.
He made a quiet solo appearance in a dapper grey suit, although his new gold wedding band was on display.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.