SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Royal ladies rock the pastel trend for Garter Day
It looks like some coordination had taken place beforehand.
The Duchess of Cornwall, the Duchess of Cambridge and the Countess of Wessex all turned up in elegant pastel outfits and identical nude heels for Order of the Garter ceremony on Monday.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Kate was wearing the same ivory sculpted Alexander McQueen coat that she wore for the Trooping the Colour last year, paired with a hat by her favourite new milliner Jane Corbett.
And Sophie was also 'recycling', sporting the blush pink chiffon dress and jacket by Bruce Oldfield that she previously showed off at Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's wedding in 2011.
Camilla, meanwhile, was lovely in a cream Anna Valentine dress and pale pink coat, topped off with dramatic Philip Treacy headgear.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.