SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Stunning Jennifer Aniston is all white on the night
She is known for her love of LBDs.
But Jennifer Aniston broke with tradition on Thursday as she stepped out looking white hot in an ivory, floor-sweeping gown.
The beautiful actress had chosen the fabulous dress – that featured a low neckline and thigh high split – to help honour actress Shirley MacLaine with an AFI Life Achievement Award.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Seated in between previous recipient of the award Meryl Streep and Melanie Griffith, the 43-year-old looked to be having a ball, chatting and giggling with her fellow actresses throughout the event.
Also ramping up the glamour at the Sony Studios in Los Angeles was Katherine Heigl, wearing a black floor-length gown that featured gold embellishment.
And Julia Roberts, who co-starred in Steel Magnolias with Shirley, looked stunning in a long-sleeved, deep v-necked dress as she took to the stage to make a speech.
Young starlet Dakota Fanning, meanwhile, dazzled in a full-length coral gown with a sparkly black belt.
Shirley’s career comprises more than 50 feature films highlighted by an Academy Award win and six nominations, six Emmy Awards nominations and seven Golden Globe Awards.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.