SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Rooney Mara stuns at swanky Cannes bash
Rooney Mara cut quite the stylish figure as she stepped out for a party in Cannes.
Attending the swanky after-party for the premiere of the Ain't Them Bodies Saints film, sponsored by CIROC Ultra-Premium Vodka, the actress was striking in a white silk blouse and high-waisted black pencil skirt combination with peep-toe stilettos.
The Side Effects star was joined by a mystery man who guarded her handbag as she did the rounds in the star-studded bash, all while sipping a CIROC Rocks cocktail.
Rooney's costar Casey Affleck, the younger brother of Oscar-winner Ben, was also at the party. He looked typically dapper in a navy suit.
Casey showcased his hidden talents as he took over the magic show, wowing his fellow guests with intricate card tricks. He was the man of the hour, constantly surrounded by friends (some of whom were fellow Bostonians) who had all come to support him in his latest feature film.
The young Mr. Affleck was overheard planning his Cannes social calendar as he made arrangements to stop by The Hunger Games after party, another Weinstein production, later that evening.
Partygoers were entertained by magicians and a wandering saxophonist while they enjoyed a range of innovative CÎROC Ultra-Premium Vodka cocktails and canapés.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.