SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Next Top Modelling Show: Naomi to launch new reality series
Naomi Campbell is set to make her first foray onto the small screen with a starring role on a modelling show entitled The Face.
She will follow in the footsteps of her fellow 'supers' Elle Macpherson and Tyra Banks by mentoring up-and-coming young models on a TV series.
The 41-year-old will coach a group of unknown models through assignments including photo shoots, runway shows and commercials.
One girl will eventually be crowned The Face of a ‘major national brand’.
In a press release, Naomi said she was excited to "discover the next beautiful face of the modelling world".
She added: ”With The Face the audience will get a real insider's look at this exciting industry that has been so good to me."
The show is similar in format to the wildy successful America’s Next Top Model, the show headed up by media mogul Tyra.
The news comes just days after Tyra revealed she had parted ways with her three fellow panellists on ANTM — Nigel Barker, Jay Manuel and J Alexander — reportedly in a bid to spice up the show's format.
The Face will air on America’s Oxygen network and is set to launch in 2013.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.