SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
'Very lacy and very see-through': Heidi Klum spills the beans on Met Gala dress
Hosted by fashion’s most powerful woman and attended by the crème de la crème of the industry, it is, without exception, the most stylish event of the year.
So it’s only right that supermodel Heidi Klum will be gracing this year’s Costume Institute Gala, presided over by Anna Wintour, wearing a custom-made dress.
Talking to HollyWood Life, the German-born beauty, who recently split from husband Seal, revealed: “Escada is making a dress for me.
“It’s very very lacy and very very see-through,” she added.
The 38-year-old went on to say that this gathering in particular requires you to be on your fashion A-game, explaining: “You have to be a little bit cooler, since it is an event about fashion.
“You can get away with more at the Oscars – you can’t be cheesy here.”
If you want to see the beautiful frocks at the glittering soiree check out our Twitter @hellomagbeauty on Monday night for live updates.
Bunny ears and ball gowns: Why we love the Met Ball
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.