SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Daisy Lowe channels Old Hollywood glamour at ElevenParis party
Wearing a black lace swing dress paired with red lipstick and side-swept curls, Daisy Lowe was channelling Old Hollywood glamour as she stepped out for the ElevenParis launch party on Carnaby Street.
At the swanky bash, the beautiful brunette rubbed shoulders with fellow stars Scott Disick, Amber le Bon, Aston from JLS and Irina Shayk.
Missing out on the evening was Irina's boyfriend Ronaldo, who was presumably at home in Madrid or Madeira.
ElevenParis is a street-wear label from France which has made its way over to the UK uring the year the brand celebrates its tenth anniversary.
During the launch on the iconic Carnaby Street, Boy George took to the decks to entertain guests, who ate hot dogs and sipped on G'Vine gin cocktails.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.