SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
The angels walk on water for swimsuit shoot
The unseasonal weather in LA meant they had to add a layer of crocheted cover ups to their flashy bikinis.
But the brisk temperatures didn’t dampen Miranda Kerr and Candice Swanepoel’s spirits as they walked on water for a Victoria’s Secret swimwear launch.
The famous angels posed in the pool at Thompson Hotel in Beverley Hills, splashing water and giggling as they showed off the brand’s 2012 SWIM collection.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The line features the Gorgeous Swim Collection inspired by the best selling Gorgeous Bra.
Miranda and her son Flynn had flown in from New York for the shoot, and were reunited with dad Orlando Bloom.
The couple are said to be hosting a candlelit dinner party for family and friends this weekend in order to observe this year’s Earth Hour.
Taking place on March 31 at 8.30 p.m, people around the world are called to turn off their lights for one hour.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.