SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Toughen up girly frocks by going hell for leather
Let’s see what our favourite celebs combine their leather jackets with:
• Actress Olivia Wilde teams her leather jacket with a monochrome maxi, leather bag and classic wayfarers
• Poppy Delevigne prefers a slightly longer leather jacket, which she teams with a maxi skirt and platforms
• Katy Perry was almost unrecognisable at Paris Fashion Week wearing a high chignon and an eighties style padded leather jacket
• Indie it-girl Chloe Sevigny showed her rock chick style, all in black but for her pink shopping bag and tousled fringe which added a more feminine touch to the look
Of course, there are other ways to rock the leather look. The most common colour in leather jackets is definitely black, but these celebs, stylists and bloggers prove leather looks great in any colour.
Stylist Grace Woodward wears her leather jacket in tan by Aquascutum. Julia Roberts’ niece Emma Roberts prefers a more neutral toned leather as she opts for a stone colour.
The leather jacket craze has even made it to the red carpet, with the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker teaming hers with an Oscar de la Renta gown. Brit girls Pixie Lott and Emma Watson added a leather jacket to their dresses for an unusual, edgier look for the red carpet.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.