SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
The new tote trend that's sweeping celeb land
Dangling on the arms of the likes of Little Mix and Denise Van Outen, HunniBunni bags are becoming more and more familiar in the celebrity world.
The customised jute bags are the brainchild of university graduate Chloe Truczka, who designs and creates them all from her parents’ conservatory in Kent.
Featuring caricature-esque paintings of the owners, along with little personal touches, the cutesy totes have reached almost cult status and the waiting list is growing.
We love the bag the 22-year-old kindly fashioned for HELLO! Online (pictured below).
HunniBunni Bags currently have an order form on http://www.facebook.com/hunnibunnibags for their 'I ♥ Pink' Limited Edition bags.
Follow @hunnibunnibags on Twitter for all news and updates.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.