SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Gucci throw A-list bash to celebrate their new golden girl
They recently unveiled an exciting new royal collaboration.
And to celebrate announcing Charlotte Casiraghi as the face of their latest ad campaign, Gucci enlisted the help of some A-list friends and threw a swanky Parisian party.
Before the starry do, the Monagesque royal posed for the cameras with creative director Frida Giannini and Salma Hayek's husband Francois-Henri Pinault at a private cocktail soirée.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
They then glammed up, Charlotte oping for a halter-neck style black dress with gold embellishment.
The stylish pair also rubbed shoulders with LA stars Alicia Keys and Rosario Dawson.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.