SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
SJP is a sheer delight as she boards the Louis Vuitton express
A few minutes past ten, a beautifully restored steam train billowing smoke pulled into the platform inside the Louvre.
The magnificent arrival signalled the start of the Louis Vuitton show, and along for the fabulously fashionable ride was Sarah Jessica Parker.
The style queen was a vision in a white dress with a sheer lacy panel by the French label.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
She joined Kanye West, Natalie Vodianova, socialite Poppy Delevigne and Glee star Dianna Agron in the front row.
Followed by a uniformed porter carrying piles of baggage and hat boxes, models stepped off the train to show off designer Marc Jacobs’ latest creations.
It was a masterclass in travelling in style. Bejewelled tweed topped off with squishy hats and Mary Janes made for dainty, Mary Poppins-esque looks.
The presentation was a nod to the heritage of the brand which made its name with its line of iconic luggage.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.