SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
First look: Charlotte Casiraghi 'embodies the spirit of Gucci'
Monagesque sweetheart Charlotte Casiraghi has officially become fashion royalty.
With her tousled brunette locks lending a romantic frame to her stunning features, the royal graces the new campaign for Gucci.
And the 25-year-old, who has inherited her style from her mother Princess Caroline and grandmother Grace Kelly, has described the collaboration as “very exciting”.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR GALLERY
She said she feels "great synergy" working with creative director Frida Giannini. "We all shared the desire to make it something special.
“I find it very exciting to have the opportunity to work with some of the best photographers in the world in honour of Gucci's heritage."
Meanwhile, the decision to sign up Monaco's royal poster girl was fairly obvious. According to Frida, Charlotte “embodies the spirit of Gucci in true elegance.”
The partnership started because both ladies are passionate equestrians.
"She's a wonderful ambassador for the sport," said Frida who already designs her showjumping wardrobe.
“While designing for her equestrian line, I learned to appreciate her innate skill at combining family traditions with an exceptional modern attitude."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.