SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Splits, rock'n'roll and ice skating: The Big Apple puts on a show to remember
Yes, the fashion made front row observers dizzy with delight.
But many of the memorable moments from New York – during the week that has become synonymous with glamour, glitterati and VIP parties – happened off the runway.
In an incredible display of flexibility, 69-year-old designer Betsey Johnson stunned her audience by doing the splits, in addition to her signature cartwheel at her presentation's finale.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
And David Beckham caused quite a stir by bringing baby Harper to Victoria's show and taking taking snaps of her work from his seat beside Vogue editor Anna Wintour.
His wife quipped: “He’s never been before. I don't think he even realised that I have a proper job until today!"
Meanwhile, Moncler swapped the runway for an ice-rink, with 180 professional skaters showing off the brand’s latest offerings in Central Park.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.