SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
All that glitters: Katy Perry leads the shimmer and shine brigade at the Grammys
With her crayon-coloured blue hair and crystal-embellished baby blue Elie Saab gown, pop princess Katy Perry set the Grammys red carpet alight on Sunday.
The newly single lady worked her first outfit of the night with style, before changing into a glittering gold Gucci gown to take her seat inside next to Rihanna.
Shimmer and shine seemed to be the order of the night. Taylor Swift channelled grown-up glamour in her high-necked, embroidered gold Zuhair Murad gown.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
And Kelly Osbourne was stunning in a fully-sequinned, one-shoulder Tony Ward Couture dress.
Country singer Carrie Underwood, meanwhile, dazzled in a white, sequin-adorned Gomez-Gracia gown.
Other stars opted for more simple attire.
Rihanna showed off her dark side in a black Armani gown that featured a plunging neckline and thigh-highsplit.
Alicia Keys worked a plain black Alexandre Vauthier that flattered her feminine curves, whilst Victoria’s Secret angel Anne V rocked a risqué, cutout dress in the midnight hue.
Some, meanwhile, pulled out all the stops in head-turning outfits that injected a bit of fun into the evening.
Nicki Minaj stepped out in an oversized Red Riding hood costume and was accompanied by the Pope.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.