SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Good girl Keira Knightley vamps it up in lipstick and leather
She is best-known for her roles in period dramas.
But stunning Keira Knightley has shrugged off her English rose image in a series of sexy shots for men's magazine GQ.
The 26-year-old actress is snapped posing in several skimpy outfits, her trademark pout covered with dark lipstick.
Photo: © Norman Jean Roy
Keira is promoting A Dangerous Method, her new movie directed by David Cronenberg.
And she revealed that she almost turned down the role due to the risqué nature of the scenes.
She told the subversive Canadian film maker: “I said, I love you, I love the script. But I don’t think it’s something I can do, so I might have to turn it down.
“But once he said he didn’t want it to be sexy or voyeuristic, and as soon as I got my head around the S&M mentality, I said, “Okay, let’s do it”.”
A Dangerous Method is out on February 10.
From the March issue of GQ, out Thursday 2nd February.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.