SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Ecstatic Jessica Chastain finds out about Oscar nomination at Armani Privé
Rising star Jessica Chastain receives an ovation on discovering she's an Oscar nominee.
Cheers broke out at the Armani Prive show in Paris when the phone call came from across the Atlantic.
Seated between Cameron Diaz and Colin Firth's wife Livia Giuggioli, The Help star, who is up for best supporting actress, could hardly contain her emotions.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Cameron congratulated the jubilant starlet with a warm hug. And Livia tweeted a photo of herself with Jessica on her Twitter page.
The accompanying caption read: “Super congrats #JessicaChastain sitting next to me #Armani and just heard about her #Oscars nominations!”
Armani is, no doubt, in pole position to dress her for the prestigious awards ceremony.
If that's the case, it looks like she will be wearing green.
Giorgio Armani seems to be on a mission to turn the red carpet green as he presented an autumnal palette consisting of ivy, mint and lime.
With crystal and sequin-adorned metallic ballgowns, serpentine headpieces and Gaga-esque shoulder details, it was over the top, playful and very couture.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.