SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Lara Stone smoulders in Calvin Klein ‘Naked Glamour’ campaign
Lara Stone has been one of the faces of Calvin Klein for over four years.
And it’s not hard to see why – with a quirky yet classic look that complements a soft, feminine physique, the Dutch model is hot property.
Now Lara, who is married to Brit funnyman David Walliams, flaunts her fabulous curves once again as she fronts the ad campaign for the luxury brand’s 'Naked Glamour' range, which is "designed to make a woman look even sexier than naked."
Photographed by the legendary Patrick Demarchelier, Lara is seen posing seductively in the series of smouldering shots.
Combining luxury with wearability, the brand’s latest underwear offering encompasses lingerie sleepwear and solutions, each style is designed to make a woman look even sexier than when naked.
The lingerie pieces feature luxurious fabrics and feminine, delicate matte lace trims.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.