SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Black is back: Keira and Helen show off their dark side in Gothic ensembles
Fashion insiders are predicting a surge of colour for the coming season. But if the A-list's ensembles on Tuesday night were anything to go by, black is back.
British actress Keira Knightley stepped out in New York in a black ruched velvet Nina Ricci dress with pretty lace detailing that embellished the front.
She teamed the Gothic ensemble with opaque tights and heavy black heels at the National Board of Review Awards ceremony.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Also stepping over to the dark side were Helen Mirren, Rooney Mara and Stacy Keibler.
Helen, 66, flaunted her impressive physique in a long black velvet gown boasting a sheer panel adorned with velvet flowers.
And Rooney, who picked up the award for breakthrough performance for The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, wore a simple LBD that she spiced up with glittering silver slingbacks.
George Clooney’s girl Stacy, meanwhile, chose an embellished Marchesa gown in the midnight colour as she accompanied her man.
Other famous faces at the event were Tilda Swinton, who won Best Actress for her performance in We Need To Talk About Kevin, Emma Stone, Naomi Watts and Chloe Moretz.
- George Clooney
- Chloe Moretz
- Naomi Watts
- Keira Knightley
- Emma Stone
- Helen Mirren
- Rooney Mara
- red carpet
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.