SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
'Black Swan' beauty Mila Kunis is Dior's new girl
Her standout performance in Black Swan propelled her to super stardom, earning her both Oscar and Bafta nominations for ‘Best Supporting Actress’.
Now Mila Kunis has taken on her most fashionable role to date – she is the new face of Christian Dior.
Following in the footsteps of her Black Swan co-star Natalie Portman, the actress stars in the French luxury label’s spring campaign, toting the new Miss Dior handbag.
Captured by photographer Mikael Jansson for the series of sophisticated shots, she admitted to Womens Wear Daily that she is “Honestly just learning about fashion”.
“In my daily life, I don’t wear the most feminine pieces. But I love to feel feminine when I’m on the red carpet.”
Delphine Arnault, the deputy general manager of Dior, explained why the Ukranian-born beauty was their number one choice: “Mila Kunis is a very talented young actress: she embodies the true modern woman.
“Her performance in Black Swan was remarkable. She is very gifted."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.