SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
She's still got it: Surfer chick Elle, 47, shows off 'The Body'
She's 47, but Elle Macpherson still lives up to her title of ‘The Body’.
The former Sports Illustrated cover girl showed off her enviable physique whilst surfing on holiday in Australia.
The supermodel has been enjoying the sunshine with her sons Arpad Flynn and Aurelius Cy, along with her father Peter and sister Mimi.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR GALLERY
Earlier in the day, Elle and her family visited Byron Bay tourist attraction The Macadamia Castle.
Park owner Tony Gilding, a former publishing executive who first met Elle back in 1992 when he published her swimsuit calendars, said of her visit: “She was lovely. Charming as always and very down to earth.
“She was there with her family and they just wandered around the park like anyone else and were generally unbothered.”
Elle seems keen to keep up her exercise regime while she's Down Under.
She was spotted earlier on a jog with her father, who is recovering from prostate cancer.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.