SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Bevy of beauties bare all for risqué Pirelli calendar shoot
Pirelli, the tyre company which sends pulses racing with its annual calendar, have this year out-done themselves with their most sizzling shots yet.
The 2012 offering sees supermodels such as Kate Moss, Lara Stone and Milla Jovovich bare all for the cameras.
While the most bankable names were happy to let their poses do the talking, some of the other statuesque beauties who grace the pages were out in force to celebrate its launch on Tuesday.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Models Natasha Poly and Malgosia Bela posed alongside photographer Mario Sorrenti (above) – who was accompanied to the event by his wife, Mary Frey.
Lending some Hollywood glamour to the night were Adrian Brody, and Julianne Moore – who was shot by Karl Lagerfeld for the 2011 edition.
And while the snaps are risqué, photographer Mario – who used to date Kate Moss - says his inspiration comes from a "pure" place.
"I always thought about taking clothes off as a way of getting close to the individual and the person, and of getting something that was more honest and pure" he told the Telegraph.
His ex Kate added: "He adores women - he really loves the female form and everything about it"
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.