SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Christmas party dress guide - 20s: Get ready to dazzle
With the party season upon us, now is the perfect time to treat yourself to a new frock.
But with so many on the high street to choose from, it's difficult to know where to start.
Let hellomagazine.com take the strain out of hunting down a sure-fire headturner with our celeb-inspired dress guide. To make it even easier we've organised the party wear according to age.
In your 20s
Pixie Lott is known for her racy outfits. And Topshop's black leather minidress is likely to be a hit with those of you as daring as the cutesy pop star.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Another standout number is the store's gorgeous draped maxidress which allows you to combine edgy with elegant.
Or go demure and channel the Olsen twins in a pink sequinned maxidress from Dorothy Perkins.
All Saints, River Island and Zara also have great options.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.