SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Ice peacock Miranda dazzles in £12 million Victoria's Secret show
There was an explosion of glitter when angels descended on New York on Wednesday night.
But these were no ordinary heavenly bodies.
The stunning group of Victoria’s Secret models donned their wings and stormed the shimmering runway with confidence, charisma and curves.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Standing out from the beautiful pack was Miranda Kerr.
Dressed as an ice peacock, the new mum was nothing short of dazzling as she modelled the $2 million fantasy bra - dripping in diamonds and pearls.
Alessandra Ambrosio, meanwhile, was given a special honour to mark her tenth trot down the prestigious catwalk.
She wore the Passion Play Fan Wings. Seven years in the making, the work of art is made of antique copper, plated with 23-carat gold and embellished with 105,000 Swarovski crystals.
South African beauty Candice Swanepoel opened the lavish show with a ballet-inspired look in a purple tutu and matching wings.
It was the brand's most extravagant show to date, costing a staggering $12 million with 60 different costumes and 31 sets of angel wings, modelled by 38 beauties.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.