SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Paris Fashion Week: Salma Hayek approves of Kylie's new brunette 'do
And her pal Salma Hayek is a big fan of the singer's new 'do.
The Mexican actress cooed over the diminutive popstar when they bumped into each other at the YSL show in Paris.
The Aussie star was taking a break from filming her new movie Holly Motors in the French capital to attend along with other celeb guests including British actress Emily Blunt, Jared Leto and Rachel Zoe.
Salma – whose husband Francois-Henri Pinault is chief executive of the company that own the brand – was in high spirits at the event, also giving royal snapper Mario Testino a big hug.
Designer Stefano Pilati offered up a tailored yet tempered selection for Spring Summer 2012.
Focusing on the luxury label's heritage, trapeze coats, cigarette pants and backless silk tops gave a distinct nod to the Sixties and Seventies, the heyday of YSL.
The colour palette was wonderfully rich and autumnal, spanning indigo and purple, dark blue, grey and black.
This was interjected by cool mint, cream brocades, sheer white silk and ornate prints of pink and grey or blue and purple for YSL's wide, silky palazzo pants and elegant all-in-ones.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.