SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Paris Fashion Week: Proud husband Orlando is Miranda Kerr's biggest fan
Miranda Kerr hasn't let having a baby slow her career down, and that's partly down to supportive husband Orlando Bloom.
Glowing with pride at the Christian Dior show, the actor watched as his supermodel wife sashayed down the runway.
He even took out his camera to capture some snaps of the stunning brunette for the family album, before going backstage to give her a hug.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
In the front row with him were Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester, actress Julianne Moore and celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe.
Christian Dior's latest confections were simple yet chic.
Headed up by disgraced chief designer John Galliano's former right-hand man Bill Gaytten, the collection was a quiet success.
It garnerned a collective nod of approval from the best in the business – in stark contrast to the universal panning of the Dior Couture show in July following Galliano's departure.
Full skirts, collarless jackets in frayed tweed and full coats in pale blue and grey made for a demure, understated grown-up look that marks Dior at its best.
The eveingwear was more light-hearted and flirty, with red chiffon party dresses, vertical ruffles of light nude wool that skimmed the body and pale gowns with lace underlay.
Karolina Kurkova opened the show, while Miranda provided the stunning finale, adding clout to the collection.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.