SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Celeb favourite Topshop gets royal seal of approval
Topshop has always had a strong celeb following, with Alexa Chung, Sienna Miller and Ellie Goulding all well-known devotees.
But this may well be the British-born brand's most high-profile fan to date.
The Duchess of Cambridge – who was spotted in a Topshop dress a few years ago (pictured) – reportedly browsed the store's High Street Kensington branch.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR GALLERY OF A-LISTERS WEARING TOPSHOP
The charismatic brunette spent just over £100 after waiting patiently in line just before the store closed.
Amongst her purchases were said to be a teal polka-dot skirt and a colbalt-blue jacket with velvet trim (also pictured).
Kate also picked out a tiny pair of gold-effect leaf earrings that cost less than £10.
"She was low-key and casual – she seemed so normal," recalled the Topshop staff member who served her.
"She was really chilled out despite some customers in the queue behind her saying, 'Oh my God it's her' and pointing – she didn't seem fazed by it all and she was really sweet."
Meanwhile, since Topshop opened its doors stateside in 2009, a slew of stylish stars in the US have been spotted stepping out in its designs.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.