SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
The new hue to have: Orange colours the runways at New York Fashion Week
New York Fashion Week is still stylishly unfolding, but certain trends that will no doubt grace the jet set next summer are already emerging.
And one thing is clear - orange is the hue to have next season.
Victoria Beckham took the lead with her tangerine colour-blocking, whilst Charlotte Ronson - sister of Mark and Samantha Ronson - and Christian Siriano both sent several orange-clad models down their runways.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Meanwhile, designers are opting for a more athletic vibe this season, with Alexander Wang and Victoria Beckham's sports-inspired collections featuring utility vests, tracksuits, hoodies and oversized parkas.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.