SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Samantha Cameron mingles with London's fashion elite
Samantha Cameron and Gwyneth Paltrow provided some A-list glamour at Fashion's Night Out in London.
The Prime Minister's 40-year-old wife opted for a a green shirt dress accessorised with a brown belt and matching shoes.
Meanwhile, the actress, who was recently honoured for her contribution to fashion, dressed head-to-toe in black.
CLICK ON PHOTO TO SEE WHO ELSE ATTENDED THE FASHION EVENT
They partied alongside designer Roland Mouret, new X-Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos and models Daisy Lowe and Erin O'Connor at the style extravaganza.
The evening, billed as an international global celebration of shopping and design, was also attended by new Strictly Come Dancing contestant Holly Valance and Peaches Geldof.
Bond Street was closed to traffic as guests enjoyed live music and cocktails at the event, masterminded by Vogue.
- london fashion night out
- Samantha Cameron
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- Stella McCartney
- tulisa contostavlos
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.