SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Sarah Jessica Parker looks princess perfect in Charlotte's gown
After all this is the lady who taught the world to love Manolo Blahniks and turned around iconic Seventies brand Halston as chief creative officer.
There are days when it's fun to get a little help, though.
And at the Moscow premiere of I Don't Know How She Does it, the glam New Yorker appeared to have taken inspiration from royal poster girl Charlotte Casiraghi.
CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO SEE FULL GALLERY
Sarah looked, said fashion commentators, rather like a fabulous modern day Little Red Riding Hood in a Giambattista Valli Couture ball gown and cape – the same one that Monaco's golden girl wore to the principality's royal wedding.
Except in the 25-year-old's case it was in 'Princess Grace' blue, in honour of her famous grandmother.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.