SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Welsh wonder Steve Jones has the 'X Factor'
Welsh hunk Steve Jones is conquering LA, not only as the US X Factor host, but also as a model.
The TV star took part in a fashion shoot for online retailer Very.co.uk where he showed off his model physique and his winter fashion line for Goodsouls.
Pictured in a stunning house high on the Hollywood hills, Steve shows X Factor judges, Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, L.A. Reid and Nicole Scherzinger a thing or two about style.
CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO SEE FULL GALLERY
Having just landed what he refers to as "probably the biggest job in presenting," Steve is the epitome of style and confidence.
"British men love a suit, everyone looks good in one. It's a classic and universal style and I think we've captured that in this season's collection," he explains.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.