SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Scarlet starlets: Tulisa, Dita and Jennifer are ravishing in red
Colour blocking is the trend du jour.
No fashionista worth her Louboutins can ignore brights such as green, blue, orange and yellow, which are everywhere this season. But classic fire engine red still has a powerful allure.
A whole bevy of beauties have been spotted out in this look-at-me shade.
Don't think this daring hue is just for after dark either. It can be a refreshing choice for daytime too.
New X Factor judge Tulisa looked red hot in her Alexander McQueen number at the auditions, while Dita Von Teese oozed fiery glamour in a pillar box-coloured shift dress.
And Jennifer Anniston sizzled in this peek-a-boo strapless dress in New York. The queen of casual chic showed how sexy showing a little bit of flesh can be.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.