SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Cannes 2011: Sarah puts wedding upset behind her as she joins scores of celebs on the Riviera
Sarah Ferguson recently spoke out about her sadness at being left off the royal nuptial guestlist.
But the Duchess of York seems to have put the wedding woes behind her, smiling broadly as she put in a red carpet appearances in Cannes.
The 51-year-old wore a midnight blue dress, complemented by a diamante necklace.
Meanwhile, Janet Jackson wowed onlookers with her Haider Ackermann teal top and aubergine skirt ensemble, her color block look broken up with a blue ribbon tied around the waist.
The satin number, which was cinched in at the waist, flattered her curvy figure, and the plunging neckline added a risqué edge to the otherwise demure outfit.
Ageless beauty Jane Fonda also stepped out onto the red carpet, proving once again you can still be sexy in your seventies in a beaded, leopard-print ensemble.
The leading ladies glammed up for the AMFAR benefit to support Aids charities.
The gala honoured the late Elizabeth Taylor - who passed away earlier this year - for her tireless campaigning in the fight against the disease.
Sean Penn, Naomi Campbell, Kanye West, Albert of Monaco and fiancée Charlene Wittstock all spoke at the event.
And the royal couple - who are due to tie the knot on July 1 - auctioned off a chance to meet them over dinner in the principality for a million euros.
Watch the red carpet highlights below:
For more Cannes coverage go to http://www.cinemoi.tv
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.