SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Kate Moss on camera: New exhibition celebrating the supermodel opens in Paris
One of the world's most photographed women is the focus of a new exhibition.
A collection of iconic images of supermodel Kate Moss has gone on display this week at Paris' Gallerie de L'Instant.
CLICK ON PHOTO TO SEE ALL THE ICONIC IMAGES
The exhibit, titled Kate Moss by the biggest photographers, charts the English beauty's 20-year career and features works by artists including Rankin, Mary McCartney and Corrine Day.
The gallery said that despite Kate's fame she "continues to fascinate and inspire", adding: "This exhibition is a homage, not only to her beauty, but also her intelligence."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.