SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Miranda shares post-pregnancy tips as she makes stunning catwalk return
Just two months after giving birth, supermodel Miranda Kerr has returned to the runway.
She graced the catwalk for Balenciaga as part of Paris Fashion Week and proved she is back in fighting form.
The 27-year-old flaunted her perfect post-pregnancy figure in a slinky black dress with leather detailing.
Click on photo for gallery
Australian beauty Miranda was also spotted out in Paris after the show, looking effortlessly elegant in a printed skirt and hat.
She announced on her blog that she "loved every minute" of her first post-baby runway appearance.
Husband Orlando Bloom showed his support from the front row alongside Vogue editor Anna Wintour.
The proud actor also brought his mother along to attend the fashion show.
Miranda gave birth to baby boy Flynn back in January and revealed she did not accept any pain relief during labour – despite Flynn being - at 10 pounds - considerably large.
The gorgeous model hasn't disclosed the exact secrets behind her bounce back into shape, but she has admitted to breastfeeding, which is widely thought to help shift the extra weight.
"I intend to breastfeed for as long as I can," she said.
"My breast milk will give our little Flynn the nutrition he needs for his continued healthy development and to all mums out there I am sure you will make the right choice for you and your baby."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.