SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
'Born This Way'?: Lady Gaga is a natural on the catwalk
Her love of bold fashion statements has made her a global style icon.
So it comes as no surprise that Lady Gaga's latest venture as a catwalk model was a roaring success.
The Born This Way singer's stylist Nicola Formichetti has just been appointed as the new creative director of Thierry Mugler.
And the star graciously lent her support to the label by strutting her stuff on the show's catwalk at Paris Fashion Week.
CLICK ON THE PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Ever the statement-maker, the 24-year-old made her entrance in a cloud of cigarette smoke wearing a sheer black dress before parading like a pro to the background of her own music.
She made a second catwalk appearance as an unconventional 'bride' in a white corseted dress and her trademark platform shoes before taking a bow with designers Nicola and Sebastiene Peigne.
Despite looking like she was born to traverse the catwalk, Lady Gaga admitted that nerves had hit before the show.
She told Nicola - the man behind her infamous meat dress: "You have no idea how much respect I have for you and for all of the models, which is why I'm so nervous."
She added: "If I vomit on the stage it will be good press."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.