SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Ballgowns and bold colours: The latest styles from New York Fashion Week
Kelly Osbourne, Kirsten Dunst and Rumer Willis were among the stars taking advantage of New York Fashion Week to display their own fashion prowess, looking pretty in spring's top trend of nude and pastel shades.
Click on photos to see more creations from the Big Apple catwalks
Gracing the front rows, they feasted their eyes on the stunning autumn/winter 2011 offerings which included designs from Marc Jacobs and Jason Wu.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.