SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Work hard, play hard: Gisele and Alessandra Ambrosio hit clubs before catwalk turn
A special party to celebrate the start of Sao Paulo Fashion Week attracted not one but two of the world's most beautiful women - Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio and Gisele Bundchen.
Both ladies have returned to their homeland to take part in the annual fashion event – but before work began they took the opportunity to let their hair down with fellow revellers in Brazil's largest city.
Click on photos for gallery
Gisele, 30, flaunted her famous figure in a gorgeous red dress while Alessandra, 29, stepped out in a sexy baby pink short silk dress with black lace detailing.
Both models were in high spirits at the party as they danced along to the music and waved to their fans.
There was no sign of Gisele's husband Tom Brady and son Benjamin, nor Alessandra's businessman fiancé Jamie Mazur, with whom she has a daughter Anja. She did however give fellow revellers a glimpse of her huge diamond engagement ring from the venue's balcony.
It was then back to business as usual for the gorgeous pair as they headed off to the Colcci runway show.
Gisele, who gave birth to her little boy in December 2009, is currently the highest-paid model in the world. And it was easy to see why as she strutted down the runway in designs from the label's 2011-2012 Fall collection.
Alessandra was no less captivating as she showcased select pieces, including a leather dress and a pair of woollen hot pants.
There was yet more star power at the fashion unveiling from Ashton Kutcher, who returned to his model roots for a special guest appearance. He was supported by his wife Demi Moore.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.