Fairtrade fashion: Emma Watson models her new 'People Tree' collection
Proving she can pull off the rock-chick look to perfection Emma Watson has come a long way from her Harry Potter days as she poses in a new ad for clothing company People Tree.
She's collaborated with the fairtrade company for the past two seasons and the 20-year-old has also designed their latest spring/summer collection.
"I designed the collection last year after I’d started university in the US. We took care to design a really wearable collection that truly celebrates the traditional skills of People Tree’s Fairtrade groups around the world," she says.
The full range goes on sale on February 28, coinciding with the celebration of fairtrade fortnight.
Click on the photo for more designs by Emma
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.